Welcome To My Creative Journey- The Next Half Century

WELCOME TO MY CREATIVE JOURNEY - The Next Half Century
From knitting to cooking, jewelry making to painting, gardening to journaling, I love it all and would love for you to share it with me

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas Is In The Air

Well, for me the Christmas Spirit is officially in the air...... 
My first Craft Show complete
 and
 Coffee is being served in the RED Cups at Starbucks.

Yes!  I do love this time of year.

My Craft show was successful and I am a little lighter in the inventory department.
Sad to see my creations leave, but happy to know they will be loved by others :)

I love doing the Craft Shows. 
There are so many nice people there. 
Both Sellers and Buyers.
Everyone is always so kind and supportive. 

It's good to be back and be a part of this world.

Mixed Media Pouches original art printed on muslin

Monster Peeps

Monster Peeps in a Row

Tall Happy Flowers

Snowman Pillows

 Wooden Christmas Decoration

Wooden Christmas Decoration

and more wooden christmas decorations 

1 comment: