Welcome To My Creative Journey- The Next Half Century

WELCOME TO MY CREATIVE JOURNEY - The Next Half Century
From knitting to cooking, jewelry making to painting, gardening to journaling, I love it all and would love for you to share it with me

Friday, June 3, 2011

Babies No More


Well the time has come for my last child to graduate from high school. Like so many parents have said before "Where does the time go" I now find myself echoing the phrase. 
Where does it go......... it goes way too fast that's what! 

My husband, Bob and I have been blessed with three wonderful children and I thank God for them everyday. 
Ali, 25, Megan, 22, and last but not least, my baby,  Liam, 18  is ready to set forth in the world.

 My wish for him is 

Happiness and Health and to 

laugh at least a dozen times everyday!

District Honors Night

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! handsome young man:O) Time does fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo! Conratulations to a fine looking young man! I do relate to the feelings Carol... Our children grow so fast!

    Thanks for visiting my blog Carol. I'm getting back on track...
    Adee xoxo
    PS I have been trying to post a reply but Blogger kept on bumping me off so I replied as anonymous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies and looking forward to catching up Adee! I still trying to get back on track myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, i am in the very same boat as you! My daughter graduates from HS next week! I just cant even believe we are at this stagemof our lives already! It is bittersweet for sure and i just dont think I am really this old! Haha sending you lots of love, from my boat to yours! Xo

    ReplyDelete