Welcome To My Creative Journey- The Next Half Century

WELCOME TO MY CREATIVE JOURNEY - The Next Half Century
From knitting to cooking, jewelry making to painting, gardening to journaling, I love it all and would love for you to share it with me

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year to you All!!!!!!

January 1, 2011, here we go................


Good news is always a sign of wonderful things to come. That is how my year has started, along with knowledge of how precious life can be and that we only have one of them to live. 

It's interesting how differently one looks at their life when it suddenly becomes a game of  "russian roulette". Over the last couple of months, I have had the opportunity to look at my life through this perspective and what a different perspective it has been from any other way I have seen my life and what I want to do with it. The best we can learn from this is to embrace those changes you want to make, achieve those goals you've dreamed of and to pay attention and respect the life you have. 

This is how I am going to start my year and I am genuinely looking forward to it.
Hello and Welcome 2011!!

from my journal pages

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful inspiring post Carol! Shine on!!..and wishing you many magical blessings in this new year!
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your good news and also your wonderful perspective on the preciousness of life. It's something we know in our hearts, but seem to need frequent reminders of.... thanks for this one and hope your year is filled with more good things!!

    ReplyDelete