Welcome To My Creative Journey- The Next Half Century

WELCOME TO MY CREATIVE JOURNEY - The Next Half Century
From knitting to cooking, jewelry making to painting, gardening to journaling, I love it all and would love for you to share it with me

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Crafter's Devotional - 365 Days of Tips, Tricks, and Techniques for Unlocking Your Creative Spirit by Barbara R. Call

When I saw this book at Chapter's book store, I knew it was for me and just had to have it.
I have never been very disiplined when it came to my creative side. I spend more time reading and researching than doing.
I thought this book would be a great inspiration for me to set some goals and then achieve them.

For 365 Days of the year you do something creative. Every day of the week has a different category:

Monday is Journaling 
Tuesday is recycle, reuse, or revive  
Wednesday is collection, stash, and materials  
Thursday is personal history  
Friday is noncraft inspiration   
Saturday and Sunday is collaborate, gather, and experiment

You can make it as complicated or as simple as you want.  I am looking forward to the committment and challenge.

Today is Monday and the first day for journaling.
I'll keep you posted on my progress.........

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Carol! Thanks for sharing this!
    I'm going to search for the book at my bookstore now...
    Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice- a little every day! i'm going to see if i can find that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok a little bit every day; I like how that guarantees creativity is INFUSED into my life.

    ReplyDelete