Welcome To My Creative Journey- The Next Half Century

WELCOME TO MY CREATIVE JOURNEY - The Next Half Century
From knitting to cooking, jewelry making to painting, gardening to journaling, I love it all and would love for you to share it with me

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Beginnings...love, honor and cherish


My daughter, Ali has just married her love,  Jordan.
 Their wedding....an amazing event. 
Everything was perfect. 
The love surrounding it all was over flowing.
 We all had so much fun.
 So many wonderful people in one place. 
Wow!

I thought I'd share some of the memories of this cherished day. 

Ali and Jordan
Ali and her cherished and amazing Bridesmaids


Book "Lovers"
Roof Top

Another Chapter begins...............
So much to be thankful for. Welcome to our family Jordan!


5 comments:

  1. How beautiful and thank you for sharing:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! The atmosphere in these photos is extraordinaire. I like them a lot. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, she is beautiful!! Whoever took the photos did a wonderful job!

    So they love books uh? My kind of people!

    Thank you for sharing this lovely day with us! Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the pictures are fun and just so Ali & Jordan!!! Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you are so much for all the wonderful comments. It was such a special day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete